Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Flooding

Um, my boys will want to remember this day. We had planned to head up to Downeta hot springs for a ward campout.  My boys were pretty excited about going swimming there.  At about 2, it started raining.  And it just kept on raining.  I kept checking the window wells to make sure we weren't having any flooding.  All seemed well.  When I went outside to get Chad from the neighbors when there was finally a lull in the rain (about 5pm), I found this. 

 This is our side yard and the road that runs through it.  Well, needless to say, the campout was canceled so we could pump water out of the homes of neighbors who had flooded.  The good news- the boys still got go go swimming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...