Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Jenna 4 Months Old

This baby girl is growing up too fast!!  It is hard to believe that she is 4 months old!  She has sure brought a lot of joy into our home in such a short time.  Dave's sister happened to be in town this weekend and offered to take a few picts for me.  I am so glad she did!  They turned out so cute! 




Her brothers sure love her, and Chad can make her laugh and smile like nobody's business.  And I can already say that somehow, a girl is different, even at this young age.  When she got her immunizations today, she screamed totally different than any of my boys ever had.  It was a piercing, high pitched scream, and I could just hear the drama coming through. 
But, she is such a sweetie.  So glad this girl is part of our family.  We wouldn't be complete without her. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...