Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Greyson's Birthday 3 years old

Well, I said it would probably take me a month after Greyson's birthday before I got around to posting about it.  And here we are . . . exactly 1 month later.

Oh my, this little guy warms my heart!  He is such a sweetie.  Mischievous?  Yes.  But oh so innocent and fun. 



He had picked out what he wanted for his birthday cake, a fire truck, months ago when Tyler was looking in the birthday book for ideas for his birthday cake.  He has been talking about it ever since.  We had a lot of fun making it together.  And he was pretty proud of it when it was done.  

He had fun opening a few gifts.  I chuckle because at the same age, we got Chad a set of Legos, but the big, duplo kind.  Greyson plays with the larger ones some, but he wants to be just like his big brothers, and so for his birthday, he wanted small Legos of his own.  Grandma and Grandpa hall got him a very fitting set of them-a fire truck set. 
Greyson is such a great kid.  He loves to tease his brothers, which sometimes causes trouble, but is all meant in good fun.  He loves to cuddle and read together, and he always wants to read the same books each day, over and over.  He has an infectious giggle, and we are so blessed to have this little guy in our family.  We love you Greyson!  Happy 3rd birthday.

As a side note, we start summer here this Friday, and I am just putting the finishing touches on our summer plans.  I can't wait to write about our adventures here and I am committed to keeping this blog a little more updated.  So, check back soon for some ideas on what to do this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...