Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

End of Soccer Season


This was Chad's first season playing spring soccer, and boy, was it busy.  His cousin signed up and was on his team this season, which helped considerably with carpooling to and from practices.  As fun as it is to watch the games and cheer him on, I am always ready for the season to end, and I think he was too.  After the regular season, there was a weekend of tournament games as well.  We were already a full week into summer before those games started and I think Chad's mindset had already changed to summer, but his team finished up undefeated and we're all glad to take a rest until fall.  We're proud of you Chad. 


1 comment:

  1. That's exactly how I feel about soccer season. This year Derek coached both Avery and Presley and then two games very Saturday. . . I think we may take a break until Spring soccer next year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...