Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

5K

A friend and I decided that with the end of summer and the start of school, we needed a good reason to run these days.  It has just been so busy that my days of running have turned into days of workout videos.  So, Jenny (my friend) and I decided to put on a 5K/10K and invite others to join us.  It was a reason to get out and keep running.  And Jenny was brave enough to try the 10K.  She's a rock star!  There were 10 of us that ran and Jenny's hubby, Seth, and my hubby, Dave, were there to cheer us on. 
 This is our finish line!  (Dave, you're fired!  My eyes are closed.  Grr.)  We have already set a date for the next one (a Turkey Trot) on November 19th.  So if you live close, come out and run with us.  It's free!  And this time, I'm committed-I've got to tackle that 10K.  Thanks everyone who came out and ran. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about this! I really did have fun. You guys are awesome. I didn't know about the one on Nov 19th. I'll put it on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...