Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

School Pictures

Okay, so not real school pictures.  I can't bring myself to pay $30 for a whole bunch of wallets.  All I want is one 5x7!  Besides, they are not all that great anyway.  Last year, we had family pictures done and had a few individuals taken at the same time.  They were way cuter too!  But before school on picture day this year, I hung a piece of fabric I had on hand and had each of the boys sit on a bucket and I snapped a few shots.  Nothing great, but not much worse than the ones they take at the school either.  And, I can print a 5x7 for just 50 cents. (I probably won't.  I like my professional picts. so much better.  But I could if I wanted.) 
This expression is so Chad!  I hope you like the syrup on his shirt too. 


Even Greyson had to get in there.  And he was by far the easiest to take.  Fall 2011
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...