Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Boys






There is a saying that hangs in my laundry room.  It looks like this . . .

 "If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware that the piles and piles of laundry will disappear all too soon and that you will, to your surprise, miss them profoundly." Thomas S. Monson

HERE is the link so you can print it too.

Only this morning, for about the 1000th time,  I went into my boys bathroom and I really wished I had a sign that said instead,


"If you are still in the process of raising 3 boys, 
please remember that the pools and pools of  
urine behind the toilet 
will disappear all to quickly, 
and that you WILL NOT (no surprise)
 miss them at all!!!"  

So, if anyone out there wants to make me this sign, I will gladly hang it on my bathroom door. 

1 comment:

  1. Ditto to that. I swear, the same day I clean the bathroom it is back to smelling like urine again at the end of the day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...