Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Programs

I always enjoy the children's Christmas programs.  Tyler's was yesterday, and since I am his preschool teacher, I had a little more stress accompanying his program, but it went so well.  These little kids are so sweet and did so good. 
 Chad's program was earlier this month, and the worst part of it all is trying to park anywhere near the school.  He did a great job, singing "I want a hippopotamus for Christmas" and "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".  (Chad still has yet to loose any teeth, so that one was not quite as fitting.) 

Today is it . . . the last day of school before Christmas break.  I'm so ready.   I am in charge of the classroom party for Chad today, and then Christmas can begin.  And . . .
It's Snowing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...