Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Visiting Santa

I offered my boys the chance to go and see Santa the other day.  Tyler told me that we didn't actually need to visit Santa because he hears everything and so he already knows what we want for Christmas.  Interesting how their little minds perceive things.  If "he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake," then surely he hears everything and knows what you want.  But we went anyway.  On the way to the mall, Chad and Tyler argued over who didn't  have to go first.  Apparently, they are both still a little apprehensive about Santa.  Greyson, of course, wouldn't even come near him. 
 But each boy shared their Christmas wishes and this (below) is the best picture we could get.  One realization I've had as of late is that I had better cherish these moments because all too soon, they will only be memories. 
I hope you too enjoying this magical time of year, and soaking in your children's joys.  Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...